On this page, you will find a selection of the many questions that we receive regarding Filadelfia. If you find your question, place the cursor on the question and press the link. You will be directed to the answer or be referred to where the answer might be found.
Remember: You are always welcome to contact us - whether you cannot find the answer to your question on our website or if you have questions that are not included here. If you wish to contact us, please call us on telephone number: +45 58 26 42 00 or send us an email addressed to: email@example.com .
- How do I get referred to Filadelfia Epilepsy Hospital ?
- How long will I have to wait for an appointment ?
- Information about the patient’s right to timely disease assessment
- When will I get the results of tests/examinations ?
- How long does it take before I have the results of tests/examinations ?
- Am I entitled to getting my travelling expenses covered – compensation for travelling expenses ?
- Am I entitled to compensation for lost income during my child’s admission to Filadelfia ?
- How do I order epilepsy medication ?
- How do I get a medication passport for when I travel abroad?
- Do I need special traveller’s insurance for travelling abroad ?
- How long is my admission to Filadelfia going to last ?
- Our child is going to be admitted to Filadelfia – will we be able to stay at the hospital together with our child during the admission (co-admission) ?
- Can I change my follow-up appointment to a telephone consultation ?